Cadets 2016

Tobias

Im very sure the old colors will be back when wanted. I think many alumni will be split on this. Many will want to remember what the tradition was and others just want the corps to continue and be successful and if the 2016 corps thinks they need to do this then so be it.

As i said i don't think the old colors will be gone for very long.

Agreed. But they need to win if they're going to black. Don't change all the tradition for another horrible 4th place finish.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป
  • Like 1

Am I the only one hoping for a "grayscale" look from the Cadets?

White plumes, black shakos, black jackets, silver cummerbunds, white pants (possibly bring back the stripe?) and white shoes. :cool:

Agreed. But they need to win if they're going to black. Don't change all the tradition for another horrible 4th place finish.

lol..now thats funny..how many corps cant get close to 4th...lol..i guess it's all relative.

Only time will tell IF it works or not and actually would the change have anything to do with a win? You are right though, hoping they excell in their choices. Time will reveal that.

Many tend to forget at that level it's really not just about getting better or better choices than another it's also about someone else slipping. How many corps got better and still don't make finals or can't get out of a certain placement. Many

Agreed. But they need to win if they're going to black. Don't change all the tradition for another horrible 4th place finish.

To be fair, the 4th place has little to do with the corps, and more to do with the greatest travesty in judging in the history of DCI. Any of the 2-4 corps could have won, but the winners should have been below the top 5 for lack of exposure to error.

• Like 1

Am I the only one hoping for a "grayscale" look from the Cadets?

White plumes, black shakos, black jackets, silver cummerbunds, white pants (possibly bring back the stripe?) and white shoes. :cool:

Here's a similar "grayscale" look that's not bad. I'd be interested to see The Cadets in black jackets, white pants, and black shoes.

Marching2.jpg

Edited by Eleran
  • Like 1

To be fair, the 4th place has little to do with the corps, and more to do with the greatest travesty in judging in the history of DCI. Any of the 2-4 corps could have won, but the winners should have been below the top 5 for lack of exposure to error.

that used to be called SMART writing....lol

• Like 1

Well the judging has been awful the past few years and they should clean house but that's another thread.