Cadets 2016

Tobias

(a) it's my cheat sheet so I can pick him out during performances, and (b) he's going to study the forms tonight and tomorrow, before driving to ST Friday after school.

How many HS kids are marching? That must be tough not kidding too much ST

He's the only trumpet in HS. I think there might be 1-2 others across the brass line, but not sure. He also has to miss some days in early June to come back and take his final exams. The school won't/can't give them earlier than June 9. It's not going to be easy on him, but he knew that going in. He doesn't want "easy"!

• Like 1

He's the only trumpet in HS. I think there might be 1-2 others across the brass line, but not sure. He also has to miss some days in early June to come back and take his final exams. The school won't/can't give them earlier than June 9. It's not going to be easy on him, but he knew that going in. He doesn't want "easy"!

Thanks for putting the extra effort out there for him and also keeping the bar high for him to keep growing. The focus he brings to ST will be reflected in his school work sez this ole educator.

The Cadets tend to room younger rookies with experienced vets who are great teachers and tutors so that there is little attrition and that rookies don't fall behind or get discouraged. His section has good people with or without their horns, even if they are trumpets, ha, ha.

Sounds like a great kid. Certainly a Cadet...

Great candidates for HoF '16 most whom I have known as volunteers, alums, and of course Colin still teaches.

[My personal quirk: I wouldn't vote for paid employees doing the jobs for which they were hired and being paid. The others did it out of altruism and being a Cadet. Instead of being paid, they paid with their sweat, time, and own monies.]

Ken Conklin
Marie DiDomenico
Wesley Johnson
Michael Jones
Jim Messina
Colin McNutt
Bob Peterson
Anne Wildt
Pat Zampetti

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1