Cadets 2016

Tobias

Cadets just ended live video on FB

https://www.facebook.com/cadets.org/

Really a lot of improvement in a few days, corps looking and sounding better, guard starting to get a few things under their feet

Hopkins goes live on FB at 7pm

I'm having trouble getting into that "grid" section. I hate to say it, but it seems too much like Bluecoats' style.

I'm having trouble getting into that "grid" section. I hate to say it, but it seems too much like Bluecoats' style.

It needs stylized - but I actually feel it fits the music so perfectly

Agree it seems like something Coats would do... not that's there's anything wrong with that :)

It needs stylized - but I actually feel it fits the music so perfectly

Agree it seems like something Coats would do... not that's there's anything wrong with that :)

I'll try to be open minded about it, but that last part of the show isn't doing a lot for me.

Grids pretty cool. I think we need to see it with the unis (black n white) which breaks it up otherwise its lots of people just blending into a hot mess
  • Like 1

Grids pretty cool. I think we need to see it with the unis (black n white) which breaks it up otherwise its lots of people just blending into a hot mess

Good point.

Anyone want to meet up tonight at the polar bear's stadium in Ada? I was at a family reunion in Dayton, and made the last minute decision to drive the wrong direction to catch the Cadets instead of driving back south to Crown territory.

Who needs sleep, anyway!

• Like 2

I'll try to be open minded about it, but that last part of the show isn't doing a lot for me.

C'mon Tekk... You of all people should know that closer won't be making the trip to finals.

• Like 3

C'mon Tekk... You of all people should know that closer won't be making the trip to finals.

Nowadays, I have a hard time knowing what's going on in my own house let alone what'll happen at finals. And I live alone!

What a difference a dress run makes.

Holy crap. I'm finding less and less to gripe about with this show (sorry, Tekk :P). Give me some white plumes, an updated closer late-July, and no cheesy bicep flexing (we get it, the dude's been in a gym or two), and I'm a happy camper.

Biggest takeaway from tonight for me was the guard. If/when Templin gets this crew clean, that question mark begins to vanish.

• Like 2

What a difference a dress run makes.

Holy crap. I'm finding less and less to gripe about with this show (sorry, Tekk :P). Give me some white plumes, an updated closer late-July, and no cheesy bicep flexing (we get it, the dude's been in a gym or two), and I'm a happy camper.

Biggest takeaway from tonight for me was the guard. If/when Templin gets this crew clean, that question mark begins to vanish.

She will. It's a great show.