Cadets 2016

Tobias

Congrats Bloo on their first Championship. Glad I was there to witness it.

Cadets, great finals run. I remain hopeful for next year. I am also hopeful people on this forum learn a little more tact.

It's been a great season. Taking a long break from DCP probably until next May.

Until then, it's been fun y'all.

• Like 8

Cadets, great finals run. I remain hopeful for next year. I am also hopeful people on this forum learn a little more tact.

I may follow as well, for multiple reasons.

Looked at the recaps and...... smells like a bit of a hosing to me but been that way for weeks. Great run Cadets!! Can't wait till 2017.

• Like 1

Blue Devils website already has congratulations to Bloo on their website, CLASS ACT... from start to finish. Looked at YEA and saw about what I expected. Nothing

FTNK just can't wait for a negative comment so he/she can like it. So typical.

Same, except I usually lurk until October

Seasons over yet some just can't pass up a opportunity to say something negative about Cadets or organization :fight:. Hopefully some here will learn that some tolerance is often better than hate and spitefulness :mad: . I hope everyone has a great Fall/Winter and maybe I'll be back in 2017 but right now it's doubtful :wall:. Was hoping that this forum would not turn into the Madison or Phantom forum but it sort of has thanks to people who really don't give two ####s about them. Bub-bye.

• Like 1

Seasons over yet some just can't pass up a opportunity to say something negative about Cadets or organization :fight:. Hopefully some here will learn that some tolerance is often better than hate and spitefulness :mad: . I hope everyone has a great Fall/Winter and maybe I'll be back in 2017 but right now it's doubtful :wall:. Was hoping that this forum would not turn into the Madison or Phantom forum but it sort of has thanks to people who really don't give two ####s about them. Bub-bye.

You'll live. Stop being such a drama queen :smile: see ya next year

• Like 4

Looking at recaps this morning I see Cadets got hosed in brass and percussion. I was only able to attend semifinals, but to me that night there was NO comparison between Cadets brass and percussion and anything the Cavaliers put out musically. Yet somehow on Finals night the Cavaliers beat them in music. Just wow. Did the music captions fall apart on finals night?

• Like 2