all of the musical nuances of this show were lost on me because of crappy audio until tonight at the theater

wonderfully clever all around. "who wants to liver forever" made me laugh out loud.

and with that gorgeous brass sound they have, this corps is my personal pick for the "can't wait to see what they play next year" award.

Even though the members would know better than me, I got the impression today that they still haven't put in THE performance of the show.

May they do that in Finals. Not a lot of rehearsal time, but a lot of thinking time.

I still think they can break that 88 point barrier.

• Like 1

Crossmen looked a bit flat with some formations during the semi's.

The scores are set up for drama with 12 thru 9 and possibly 8.

If they can stick the show solid and give it one last push and leave it on the field they can keep 10th and possibly

take 9th.

The Crossmen show is different from all of the other shows. It is almost retro and truer to the old school.

Lots of skill and marching technique. We hope they have more kids sticking around and next years show

continues to grow. Lets compete with the upper levels. Get a big show, get teachers that can teach it and the kids will perform.

• Like 1

Crossmen looked a bit flat with some formations during the semi's.

The scores are set up for drama with 12 thru 9 and possibly 8.

If they can stick the show solid and give it one last push and leave it on the field they can keep 10th and possibly

take 9th.

No way they can get to 9th. They were 2 points behind last night but 10th is a good outcome.

At this point if BC can have technical difficulties and sound way off and unbalanced as well as have a member run out late to his location and still increase in score then anything is possible. While 9th may be a stretch Academy taking over 10th is not. We can hope for a stellar show and the other above falter. We do not wish ill will on any corp but would love to see 10 held and possibly move into 9th.

We have grown to really love this show and realize that it is very different from all other shows. Crossmen in on an island all their own and give a breath of fresh air to the drama shows and bring back straight forward marching. While Academy is a crowd pleaser, Crossmen demonstrates skill and technique.

No doubt this year belongs to BC. It is theirs to lose. The other two are close on their heals. I am not sure if anyone has enough to take 1st away. BC has the big dog show with a lot of bite and memorable moments that will change the way DCI will evolve. They are trend setters.

I would just be very happy for Crossmen to maintain 10th and for the corps to have a run they are all happy with.

The second thing is the most important of all.

I would just be very happy for Crossmen to maintain 10th and for the corps to have a run they are all happy with.

The second thing is the most important of all.

IMO...Crossmen and The Academy are not even in the same league...but the scores lately don't seem to reflect this...I sure as heck was way more impressed this year by Crossmen having seen them twice...Keep the momentum going guys for next year as well...best of luck tonight!