Recently watched rehearsal. It is going to be a fun year. Music is enjoyable. Drill is really consistent w the music. Can't wait to see it mature. The staff and kids are highly motivated.

Do you know how much of the show they have on the field yet?

I heard some notes from them too and saw the new uniform.

sounds fun and looks like it will be fun

This show has already exceeded my expectations so early in the season. You will definitely feel the Crown alumni bring creative and high demand on the kids. Drill is demanding and fast tempos are done pretty well Got to see me some Maltese cross action but don't blink.

Any inside knowledge on the direction they are going with this show? Leaves a lot of room for them to develop a concept, since it is original music by Markworth. Looking forward to this show with eager anticipation!!!!

-Just released-

Crossmen tells you more about their show in this video:

https://youtu.be/--WabJiW4O0

Edited by xbones7480

Hmm... Don't love the Four Seasons thing, but not giving up hope for a great season for them. Hope the Niagra Falls approach treats them well.

Hmm... Don't love the Four Seasons thing, but not giving up hope for a great season for them. Hope the Niagra Falls approach treats them well.

Four Seasons makes sense to me.

Continuum = "a continuous sequence in which adjacent elements are not perceptibly different from each other, although the extremes are quite distinct."

Based on one sentence?

I don't even know what the "Four seasons thing" is. Are they playing "Rag Doll" or "Big Girls Don't Cry"? :-)

• Like 2

-Just released-

Crossmen tells you more about their show in this video:

https://youtu.be/--WabJiW4O0

Wow ... this show sounds frighteningly similar to SCV's show, at least in source material. I hope there is a significant difference in approach.

Based on one sentence?

I don't even know what the "Four seasons thing" is. Are they playing "Rag Doll" or "Big Girls Don't Cry"? :-)

Its a Seasons thing.... ala... December, 1963 (... oh what a night. )