Blue Stars 2013 is the last one I can think of.

That was only partially original.

• Like 1

That was only partially original.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that they opened with the Etta James song. I think it was originally announced as having all original music by Saucedo.

In that case, the last significant all-original show I can think of is Cavaliers 2003. (I originally said 2006, but remembered that they played a piece by Wynton Marsalis in that show.)

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know where Crossmen are doing Spring Training this year? Their website shows that their preview performance is at Heroes stadium this year, a few miles down the road from the Blossom Athletic Center complex where they've been the last several years. Are they rehearsing at Heroes every day? Or, is it just the Preview? My now 5-year old and I have a ritual of checking out at least a few evening rehearsals, and we don't want to miss them.

What about the the Cavies 2008 Samurai? Wasn't that all Saucedo music with the help of Jim Casella and someone else?

What about the the Cavies 2008 Samurai? Wasn't that all Saucedo music with the help of Jim Casella and someone else?

I should have known that, but I am fairly certain you are correct. Now who knows if there are influencing pieces? I have no clue.

Man, did I love that Cavies, 2008 " Samurai" show... both musically and visually.

Cavs '08 is awesome, however there are some strong similarities to The Last Samurai soundtrack by Hans Zimmer...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLktKYXctU4jqbOwevp8ZKtGfqRwA41-n

Not sure that you could say that show was completely original though.