2016 Uniform Thread

I felt the same way at first. I liked it, but what said Blue Stars? But if you look at it closely, at least I think, it's a homage to their last few since they moved into WC in 06.

Two Tone Pants - 06 to 07

Blue Pants - 13 to 15

Grey Accents - 10 to 12

The Star - 06 to 15

The white part looks a whole lot like the bottom right half of the star from their previous modern ones.

I really like it, think the exchangeable parts are smart. Love the blue plume and amount of blue as well.

The two tone pants were only worn in '07; '06 was the last year of the classic look. '06 was also the last year of the buckle. The star uni top came in '07 and lasted through last year, with the color and pattern variations.

Also, Blue Knights posted a glimpse of their uni on Instagram. I'm on mobile so I can't post it, but basically it's the same as last year's but the right arm is sparkly and the sleeve goes up the the base of the fingers and stops. No glove on the right hand

Here you go...

Screen_Shot_2016_06_17_at_11_39_37_PM.pn

So, are over-the-top, flamboyant, shakos the "in thing" now?

Other than Blue Stars and Crown, who has an over the top and flamboyant Shako?

BK actually has a glove on both hands...that picture is not correct.

They have a grey glove on the right hand with the sparkly sleeve extending to the fingers and a white glove on the on the left hand with the sleeve extending only to the wrist. It matches the shoes...grey shoe on one foot and white shoe on the other foot. Also, the right leg has the same sparkles the right sleeve has. The Drum Majors have the same motif, but slightly different.

They were handing out gloves to all the members this evening before their send-off show, so it seems they just didn't have the gloves for that picture that was posted.

Edited by Herk