2016 Uniform Thread

0Ur7Dta.jpg

Heres a picture of vanguard with their guard uniforms

• Like 1

0Ur7Dta.jpg

Heres a picture of vanguard with their guard uniforms

I LOVE these uniforms all around, but I have just one teeny tiny complaint...doesn't Dynasty make white harnesses? Phantom Regiment definitely had them when they played Dynasty. Maybe they just haven't come yet.

I LOVE these uniforms all around, but I have just one teeny tiny complaint...doesn't Dynasty make white harnesses? Phantom Regiment definitely had them when they played Dynasty. Maybe they just haven't come yet.

Huh, I hadn't even noticed... Interesting point.

To be honest, I was kinda expecting something a bit more dramatic with the guard uniforms. These look very... early 2000's for vanguard. I like them, but i'm surprised.

Perhaps they might have anticipated this by holding off releasing photos of the uniforms before the show. Like you, I had the same reaction - love the unis with the show.

This is actually the first time someone's said something that added sense to the coat's decision to be so private about their show this year. Honestly, I thought it was really annoying and pretentious of them.

But if you look at the comments on their instagram from BEFORE their show last night, you'll see that the opinions on the costumes are overwhelmingly negative, and AFTER their show, people were more like, "oh alright. They're cool I guess, and that show is AMAZING".

I get it :). I'm extremely excited to see their show tomorrow! Everything I've heard makes it sound killer!!!

Edited by FancySnack
  • Like 1

Smaller gauntlets than they used to have.

Mike

I think this is a Fiedler thing - they've been shorter since he joined SCV. I miss the longer gauntlets too.

Did anyone watch the Indy warm up w Crown. ? Did you see the asphalt cracks that were patched w black tar. ? I swear I saw Blooos uniform graphic design there. Bueller?

Or a friggin' can of paint....

• Like 2