No Detailed Recaps

I’d still do the recap round-up, just make something up, added score drama is good for tickets sales and DCP. By the time anyone figures it out, off season crickets

Maybe Boo can influence the judges, if he report Colts third in percussion enough times, just maybe by finals week, Colts will be third in percussion

Isn’t that the worry after all?

• Like 1

I’d still do the recap round-up, just make something up, added score drama is good for tickets sales and DCP. By the time anyone figures it out, off season crickets

Maybe Boo can influence the judges, if he report Colts third in percussion enough times, just maybe by finals week, Colts will be third in percussion

I don't have that kind of power. If I did, I wouldn't have to take out my own garbage.

Now will just have to be content buying instead of recaps those autographed life size photo glossies of Michael Boo; we use to get them for free in his early writing days before he became a celebrity. But that was BITD.

I'm somewhat bigger in girth now and I don't fit as easily into the smaller dimensions of those earlier photos. I also stopped giving the photos out for free when I learned most of them were being used for dartboards.

Those who think the fans are being dissed by DCI not releasing the recaps might wish to reference the response DCI gives to the poster of the DCI FB page today.

Please, just cut and paste or summarize. Believe it or not a significant portion of the wired population doesn't use FB.

Thanks.

Excellent post

Please, just cut and paste or summarize. Believe it or not a significant portion of the wired population doesn't use FB.

Thanks.

I'm one of them except when it's linked to a corps page like DCI.org

But penalty points, Garf!. Isn't it against DCP rules to cut and paste FB quotes w/o the original poster's permission? Tsk, Tsk.

Basically what's said is that when the fan complained, DCI said it wasn't DCI's fault but that the corps make the rules. Complain to the corps not DCI.

Besides Garf, I have enough time trying to figure out those word puzzles the security forces make one jump through before getting to the FB text. And it all has to be done in nano-seconds before the log-in box popd up and bounces me out. Have Jr. do it for you. He's probably quicker than you or I will ever be. :-)

Edited by xandandl