Blue Devils 2016

My favorite part so far is just the visuals they do. It fits the concept so well. Like the wave at the beginning. Now that was cool.

• Like 1

I'll agree I think visually what they're doing is awesome. Musically though, I'll need to give it a few more listens and hear the rest of the show.

Yes visually its very cool. the music i can appreciate cause its different for me and i like different. artistic if i may say

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 1

I like it. It's early.

Lots of hints to previous selection, and the beginning reminds me of Tales of the City.... Bizarre.

Edited by jjeffeory

I'll agree I think visually what they're doing is awesome. Musically though, I'll need to give it a few more listens and hear the rest of the show.

In other words....just another season for the Blue Devils. Doing what they do.

😳

Anyone else I would say that's going to be tough to pull off but BD knows how to layer, clean, tweak and rewrite if required. The other thing I've noticed personally is a really deep show can come out awful and take all season to really gel so I'm excited to see it develop. The only show that came out awful and remained that way for me was BD 2010 because it was so ahead of its time,

😳

Anyone else I would say that's going to be tough to pull off but BD knows how to layer, clean, tweak and rewrite if required. The other thing I've noticed personally is a really deep show can come out awful and take all season to really gel so I'm excited to see it develop. The only show that came out awful and remained that way for me was BD 2010 because it was so ahead of its time,

BD 2010 is one of my all time favorites. Musically so peculiar but amazing at the same time. Their opening hit was so balanced, I was convinced only synths were playing.