Blue Devils 2016

Hmmm, a bunch of intonation issues and spacing issues in this short clip. We can hear the voices in the Pit much better than the other video from 6/30.

I don't mind the gliss, as two other top 4 corps that I've heard are doing them too, just not as much.

....and this is all from 2016. Someone asked about this being from another show or something...

I don't know what else to say.

• Like 1

At least BD is giving us something (as Cadets do also). It's ST so it won't be stellar but I appreciate seeing and hearing something intonation issues, blending issues and all.

• Like 1

At least BD is giving us something (as Cadets do also). It's ST so it won't be stellar but I appreciate seeing and hearing something intonation issues, blending issues and all.

BD isn't giving us anything. These are unauthorized videos that always get taken down by BD.

• Like 2

Phone vids are tough. Sounds like horrible intonation issues which are probably just the recording. Seems all Tbone lines are doing the glissandos? Compulsory I guess. BD is really hauling this year! Those brass players are marching! Can't wait to see the show!

There's probably some truth to that. There's definitely some issues, sure, but what I heard in person that same day sounded significantly better than the video posted. Excited to see this show develop over the summer.

There's probably some truth to that. There's definitely some issues, sure, but what I heard in person that same day sounded significantly better than the video posted. Excited to see this show develop over the summer.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say they are probably going to be just fine lol

• Like 1

I didn't see the video. I have seen it live a few times already. They have the Ballad on field now and only aprox.. 1.5 minutes left of the show fpr the closer which they are learning now.

My son said the closer is the hardest music he has ever played. They are learning the show so much faster than last year. I still don't know enough about Tempest to judge it. Yea I am getting behind my usual fervor but I have some medical issues I have to deal with and have also been working in the election department for my county.

• Like 1

I didn't see the video. I have seen it live a few times already. They have the Ballad on field now and only aprox.. 1.5 minutes left of the show fpr the closer which they are learning now.

My son said the closer is the hardest music he has ever played. They are learning the show so much faster than last year. I still don't know enough about Tempest to judge it. Yea I am getting behind my usual fervor but I have some medical issues I have to deal with and have also been working in the election department for my county.

Well then FM, may you get healthy so you can enjoy your son's season.

• Like 3

Well then FM, may you get healthy so you can enjoy your son's season.

Thank you Ghost. Drinking that vile stuff I hear is the hard part. The procedure is easy from what they say. I hope it goes well.

Judging by the screen shot from the video this is from Memorial day. My son presented a North drum from the 76 season signed by the 16 drumline and staff to Rick Odello who is my hero and also my son's. It was very emotional to say the least. 40 years since the first title and 45 years since I first joined is a very big milestone.

I got to cook again since starting my career with them and so many members thanked me it was really great.

I am really glad my favorite visiting corps is coming again and can't wait to see the Scouts again. All the videos I am seeing is really telling me that this year is going to be even better than last year! Really excited and hope I can get to see plenty of video this year.

Oh I hope you feel better. Stay hydrated, don't stress over things and you'll be fine. Modern medicine can keep us going longer than most of us want to even be here! Lol. Seriously wishing you a speedy and full recovery.