Blue Devils 2016

Yes, Mr. T?

Not too many BD's with 4 wins...

Yes, Mr. Snare Extraordinaire... Hope you're joining us at Indy. Gonna be a big alumni party after semis. Be there.

What do you think of it?

I noticed it earlier in the rehearsal block on the field, when the drum line was working some visual sets during the section when the change occurs.

But during the final ensemble run, I was too busy being blown away by the horn line to notice how the change fit into the show!!! LOL

• Like 1

Cool stuffs with the drum slip change. Love the little details you might not notice online, love that kind of dedication to fleshing out a show at the smallest of details!

Also, that ballad. Omg. Again, someone slap me for not giving it a chance until last week.

I want my Bluecoats to win if I'm being honest......but I won't be too upset if Blue Devils pull it out. Maybe a little, but I'll watch the ballad and it'll be okay.

May the best corps win! Though I think all three of them at the top this year are the best in their own right.

• Like 5

Dear Lord...

That ballad. That ballad...

Holy crap. That may be in my top five all time favorite sequences in drum corps history. Simply gorgeous.

BD has nailed the ballad the last few years. Hearing them live...............breathtaking.

Dear Lord...

That ballad. That ballad...

Holy crap. That may be in my top five all time favorite sequences in drum corps history. Simply gorgeous.

it is FANTASTIC

it is FANTASTIC

Wait until you see the addition to the beginning!

Caddyshack.jpg

• Like 3