Blue Devils 2016

I am really excited for BDB. Gold with all captions and a huge jump up in quarters. Also BD wins gold in percussion ensemble without even warming up. Blue Stars pit was incredible!!

Make some waves BD!

• Like 2

percussion is killing bd

this is a little like 00

Yeah. It certainly won't get fixed in one night. ScoJo was a little ambitious with the book this year. Just outrageous in terms of demand. Edited by mboogey73
  • Like 1

Yeah. It certainly won't get fixed in one night. ScoJo was a little ambitious with the book this year. Just outrageous in terms of demand.

I haven't completely lost hope yet, the spread is still relatively tiny overall. All it takes is one crazy good run.

• Like 1

It just seems like this year it doesn't really matter what happened in a previous show. All new judging panels. So, a killer run could very well do it. Although I think it's as much important on which folks are selected to wear the green shirts on a given night - which is really unfortunate. We'll have to wait to see what finals brings. It could be as some have predicted. On the other hand, it could be a surprise. Personally, I like surprises!

Edited by drumcorpsfever

It just seems like this year it doesn't really matter what happened in a previous show. All new judging panels. So, a killer run could very well do it. Although I think it's as much important on which folks are selected to wear the green shirts on a given night - which is really unfortunate. We'll have to wait to see what finals brings. It could be as some have predicted. On the other hand, it could be a surprise. Personally, I like surprises!

You know, I got hammered for posting essentially the same thing the other night (not on this thread). That being said, you are absolutely correct in your assertion.

I am loving Blue Devil's show this year! Tonight was my second time watching it live and it's just incredible. It's so loud that I'm considering buying cotton buds for tomorrow's finals performance just so my ears can live to listen another day haha

This finals will be electric! Bring it, Devils!

• Like 2