Official 2016 Blue Stars

I like the new uni but what's up with the way the dark blue fabric is all puckered up? It doesn't appear to drape very well.

I think the fit just isn't "modern" which is basically code for slim.

I really like it - although I think it could be a little less dark and a little more of an energetic blue color? Also could use a pinch of yellow as well.

But if they like the darker color tones, maybe brass colored horns would be a better fit.

Once again, they have a super mega talented drumline and pit...now they need to channel their energy. Too much overhyping. I love the writing. The gang from Pulse totally delivered, again. :thumbup:

Feel like it's going to be a special year for their percussion overall. Won't have to look at the recaps to know they are kicking ###.

The front ensemble writing is amazing, I seriously think they're one of the best front ensembles out there. The amount of life they bring to the Wagner is astounding.

Best decision they've made in awhile was bringing Mapes, Grom, and crew on board. They've created something REALLY special.

• Like 1

Feel like it's going to be a special year for their percussion overall. Won't have to look at the recaps to know they are kicking ###.

The front ensemble writing is amazing, I seriously think they're one of the best front ensembles out there. The amount of life they bring to the Wagner is astounding.

Best decision they've made in awhile was bringing Mapes, Grom, and crew on board. They've created something REALLY special.

Cheers!