Feelin' Fresno!

Yet you went back to The Cadets thread begging for forgiveness after that whole fiasco on Monday.

Look, I really don't care if you hate the fact that Blue Knights are not coming out with a full show. I might not agree, but I can EASILY understand your argument. But the way you are arguing it is not going to get you anywhere. So if you're just doing it to make people mad and laugh about it behind your keyboard, keep it up. You're doing a good job.

that was different. I don't think I'm being out of line here. I was out of line over on the Cadets thread.

that was different. I don't think I'm being out of line here. I was out of line over on the Cadets thread.

Saying you will call up Mark Arnold and tell him their approach is lame like you know better than one of the best corps directors out there?

That's out of line.

• Like 1

No worries - I hear that and get the frustration, but all will fix itself in a few days. Truce, sorry for getting my panties in a wad (yeah, my wife is sitting here laughing at me).

Soooo, how about those Bluecoats. LOL

I'm sorry for getting heated. It's more about the disappointment of not hearing the whole show than anything. It was especially so last year, when I saw how wonderful their show really was a few weeks later on dci.org. I was like - man, I missed all that.

As far as I know there is nothing in the rules requiring a penalty for a partial show. But that doesn't mean they were given a break.

(oh...wait...you are the guy who thinks they SHOULD get a penalty because you paid for a full show and BK didn't give it to you)

I think there should be timing requirements for everyone. That's all. If it's under 8 and over 10, whatever, as long as there are rules. It's not fair to judge a 7 minute show against a 10 minute show. I felt the same about my beloved SCV in 2007 when they were beating BD early season.

And there's the appology for this thread too. Lol. Maybe you should just make a thread for apologies you want to give out? Seems to be a recurring topic...

Edited by UKSuperman

We need to pass some virtual beers around. Are we all cool? Long season ahead

• Like 1

No worries - I hear that and get the frustration, but all will fix itself in a few days. Truce, sorry for getting my panties in a wad (yeah, my wife is sitting here laughing at me).

Soooo, how about those Bluecoats. LOL

Truce definitely. BK turned into one of my favorite corps last year, and I am just going to be disappointed Sunday night, that's all.. but I love what I've seen of Madison, SCV and BD so I know I will have a good time.

As far as I know there is nothing in the rules requiring a penalty for a partial show. But that doesn't mean they were given a break.

(oh...wait...you are the guy who thinks they SHOULD get a penalty because you paid for a full show and BK didn't give it to you)

Go listen to Cesario on field pass. He said it would affect their score.

• Like 1