Cincerely Cinematic in Cincinnati , Hamilton OH 6/27/2016

There's also the Boston / Crossmen positions. They were 0.9 apart in the Massillon competition.

Crossmen had a 0.7 advantage in GE. Boston had 0.4 advantage in Visual and large 1.2 advantage in Music. The shift increase in the weighting of visual theoretically could tighten it up, but not enough unless the Crossmen make a leap in performance.

Should not be close to BAC. BAC should be above PR

Edited by emc2

I forget the year...maybe it was Metropolis, where Bloo came out of the gate firing on all cylinders like this, and came in first quite a bit early in the season. Maybe i's Criminal I'm thinking about? I don't remember.

It was "Criminal" in 2007. Although they finished 7th at Finals, they managed to beat every single corps that finished above them at some point during the season.

And that was "Criminal?"

Oh yeah it was! Seriously, though, it's an underrated show, probably one of the greatest 7th-place shows ever. I hope something like that doesn't happen to the Bluecoats this season!

It was "Criminal" in 2007. Although they finished 7th at Finals, they managed to beat every single corps that finished above them at some point during the season.

I was at the show (maybe Ypsilanti?) where they beat both Cavaliers and Blue Devils in 2007. Pretty awesome night.

I assume they've learned some things since then about how to pace their season.

Should not be close to BAC. BAC shouls be above PR

mehh it is still early, BAC never surges until august.

There's also the Boston / Crossmen positions. They were 0.9 apart in the Massillon competition.

Crossmen had a 0.7 advantage in GE. Boston had 0.4 advantage in Visual and large 1.2 advantage in Music. The shift increase in the weighting of visual theoretically could tighten it up, but not enough unless the Crossmen make a leap in performance.

It will also be interesting to see Blue Stars in that mix.

It will also be interesting to see Blue Stars in that mix.

Was about to say the same. With Troopers 4 point jump yesterday, we don't really know what could happen with these small panels in this grouping. Know they aren't in tonight, but ya never know when someone could make a jump like that.

Tonight's favors visual, which was a scoring highlight at their first show.

Edited by DrumManTx