Full Recaps Are Returning Soon for Public [Unconfirmed]

Are the votes for these DCI rule changes supposed to be secret or not public knowledge? Because I know for a fact who the 1 corps is that voted against this recap rule and I think they should get public credit. Someone let me know and I can share.

the corps would share if they wanted to - yes the votes are supposed to be secret ballots

and I have a feeling several corps are saying "their the one who voted against it" lol - how would we know?

KxEFRGV.jpg

Feel like Pavlov's dog right now.... :tounge2: um not really...

So does the circled "Cavaliers" indicate that someone on Cavs staff made this recap available?

Or is that just meant to confuse DCI, so no one at Cavs gets punished?

(Is there a punishment for sharing the recaps outside of the corps staff?)

It's a fair question (I thought the same thing)

I guess they will need to go Mission Impossible when they hand out the sheets after the shows "this message will self destruct in five seconds"

Can I add to this leaked recap conspiracy theory? It was actually someone on staff from the green team that I saw this "full recaps are coming back" rumor. :shutup:

*~cue x-files theme~*

KxEFRGV.jpg

Notice how it's all blurry, like the footage of Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster? :tongue:

Can I add to this leaked recap conspiracy theory? It was actually someone on staff from the green team that I saw this "full recaps are coming back" rumor. :shutup:

*~cue x-files theme~*

I mean, I could make a document that looks exactly like that one with scores on it. We are actually being too certain that it is a real recap.

I mean, I could make a document that looks exactly like that one with scores on it. We are actually being too certain that it is a real recap.

Do you really think anyone cares enough to make a authentic-looking fake recap just to fool DCP? 😂
  • Like 2

Notice how it's all blurry, like the footage of Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster? :tongue:

well - Bigfoot is totally real obviously, so the blurry picture doesn't mean anything

Why was the rule changed to begin with? Were judges catching a lot of slack from people because of the way that they judged? Were there threats made to the judges? Really though, what is a good reason to not expose the full recaps? Honestly asking here...

Why was the rule changed to begin with? Were judges catching a lot of slack from people because of the way that they judged? Were there threats made to the judges? Really though, what is a good reason to not expose the full recaps? Honestly asking here...

I wrote an article on another website about that very thing.

I wrote an article on another website about that very thing.

I enjoyed the segment about Bigfoot. I didn't know he had marched corps back in the day.