Full Recaps Are Returning Soon for Public [Unconfirmed]

Wait...there's other drum corps related web sites?

Yeah, and I think they don't believe in the letter P outside of the word corps.

I wrote an article on another website about that very thing.

No one wants to believe you...WE JUST WANT THEM BACK :)

Someone earlier may have already said this but if so, it bears repeating. As I understand it, the whole purpose of not releasing the recaps is so that the judges do not look at the prior caption scores and let themselves be influenced by them. A better way to solve this is to tell the judges that (ethically) they can't look at prior recaps and trust that they do not. Does DCI not trust it's judges? One of the pleasures of this activity is the competitive aspect - I really like looking at recaps, always have. Why do the fans have to do without because there is no trust?

• Like 1

1. As I understand it, the whole purpose of not releasing the recaps is so that the judges do not look at the prior caption scores and let themselves be influenced by them.

2. A better way to solve this is to tell the judges that (ethically) they can't look at prior recaps and trust that they do not.

1. The fans might be the only ones who don't have those results.

2. Good luck with this.

Hey it's July 12, we have our first leaked recap. And the DCI recap police haven't dragged anyone away to Room 101.

It's almost like anyone who is friends with anyone from any corps could leak the recaps for the rest of tour. And DCI won't do a darned thing about it.

That is such a shame.

Hey it's July 12, we have our first leaked recap. And the DCI recap police haven't dragged anyone away to Room 101.

That you know of.

• Like 1

It's almost like anyone who is friends with anyone from any corps could leak the recaps for the rest of tour. And DCI won't do a darned thing about it.

That is such a shame.

first on here