The Daytona 500...well really the Daytona 8

Get it, Contras!!!

If well executed, Surf's show would be quite lovely.

The I can't help falling in love with you stuff at the beginning of the ballad.

That's what I meant. I think they wanted to emphasize those lyrics.

The old school in me liked the symmetrical drill park and blow there.

Nice ballad with the Elvis tune (Falling in Love With You), but the impact point is in the wrong place and needs to be at the high point of the chorus. Some really good moments in this Spirit show, and I love the sound of their brass, but there are also moments where you think they are going to maximize a phrase and the music seemingly crashes.

Still enjoying them very much.

• Like 3

Nice ballad with the Elvis tune (Falling in Love With You), but the impact point is in the wrong place and needs to be at the high point of the chorus. Some really good moments in this Spirit show, and I love the sound of their brass, but there are also moments where you think they are going to maximize a phrase and the music seemingly crashes.

Still enjoying them very much.

My thoughts exactly. It's fun, but it feels like every piece stops right as it starts to build momentum.

Enjoy the color combinations on the field. They kind of remind me of UCLA this year. :)

Don't know what the heck you're explaining, but I don't need my hearing to get any worse than it already is. Headphones and the lap top is sufficient.

This is my computer setup for audio in the Mancave. It's how I listen to the live DCI broadcasts.

I like horn loaded speakers because they play loud and without distortion. The L/R are Klipsch CF-4 with dual 12" woofers, the center is SEOS horn loaded Fusion 15 with a single 15" woofer. The 15" subwoofer with 500 watt amp rounds out the bottom end of the sound. The AVR is a Sherbourn SR-120 with 125 watts per channel.

fbgxpxu.jpg

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 4