Minneapolis Musings

Great job to all corps!!!!! Gooooo Cavies. Love the score and gap considering the time slot they performed. Full panel and only 1 point.

Academy is for real. Their show is so aligned and coherent. It's entertaining and so well thought out. Very real chance of top 12 this year.

• Like 2

Blue Knights .075 behind Phantom in music. That's shocking.

Guess it depends on how you're looking at it. Both corps have sounded pretty good this year. BK has a pretty killer drumline with one of the best books in DCI this year, and a nice hornline.

Historically, yeah. Pretty shocking. I have always loved the sound of BK's brass, even when they were at the bottom of the pile in finals. They're executing really well right now.

Edited by FuriousSoundbyte

Academy is for real. Their show is so aligned and coherent. It's entertaining and so well thought out. Very real chance of top 12 this year.

I like their show, I'm just not sure they have the content to make top 12. If they do, it will be 12th at BAC's expense IMO.

Academy beat madison in GE! Wow!

Madison's numbers took a hit in GE pretty hard according to the recap. They were much better off in vis though.

Guess it depends on how you're looking at it. Both corps have sounded pretty good this year. BK has a pretty killer drumline with one of the best books in DCI this year and a nice hornline.

Historically, yeah. Pretty shocking. I have always loved the sound of BK's brass, even when they were at the bottom of the pile in finals. They're executing really well right now.

Agree completely. I wasn't trying to bash the Knights when I said it was shocking, I just genuinely didn't expect the music judges to reward their program so well at this point :)

• Like 1

That Marine Corps performance was OUTSTANDING! Thank you, USMC D&BC, for giving us one last amazing performance to hear!

Agree completely. I wasn't trying to bash the Knights when I said it was shocking, I just genuinely didn't expect the music judges to reward their program so well at this point :)

I think BK has one of the coolest music programs of the season. I love it. I think it is better than Regiment's.

• Like 1