San Antonio Showdown

I haven't been around much this year, so I'm sure this is something that has already been discussed in depth. Why aren't the full score sheets available this year? I don't like the idea of hiding things ... transparency is the best policy.

It's supposed to keep judges honest. It hasn't done much, though it's done a good job at upsetting a lot of people. They leak a lot though from bigger shows

This is going to be a fun next 3 weeks! Best of luck to each corps.... Continue to strive to perform your show at a higher level each and every night! The variety of shows is what makes this activity great and all of the corps and the staffs have my utmost respect, whether I like a particular show or not. Congratulations to the Bluecaots and Academy for their respective firsts tonight. Looking forward to Atlanta!! Good night all!!

• Like 1

It's supposed to keep judges honest. It hasn't done much, though it's done a good job at upsetting a lot of people. They leak a lot though from bigger shows

LOL ... that doesn't make any sense. Does anyone think the judges can't get the full sheets if they want them?

• Like 1

I don't think Bluecoats show has the visual demand to win it. They are going to max out their visual program. It's just not that difficult. I think Cavs have a more difficult visual program.

I think eventually the Blue Devs will win.

2-6 could literally be anyone else in the top 6.

I also think eventually BK and BStars will jump Phantom.

• Like 1

Bloo wins GE

Devils win Visual

Crown wins Music

WHAT A SEASON! Great night, huge congrats to Bloo & Academy! Proud of Crown as always. Really like how BD's show is coming along as well. Make no mistake, they won't stay in 3rd.

Can you imagine losing by 0.0005?????

0.0005 is the new .5.

• Like 1

Quite an interesting night and so much entertainment across the board! I'm hoping Academy can keep their momentum

and stay in the top 12 all the way to Championships! Also hoping Madison can tweak and clean and at least climb up to 9th

or 8th...but seems like inconsistent Drums and some GE/Design issues could keep them in 11th. (But I have hope for my Brothers

kicking into hyper-drive!) Glad to see Bones back in the top 12 too! What a great show for them! Blooo has one of my overall favorite show in years

(and probably my favorite of there's ever) and I'd love to see them finally win the big trophy!

Of course BD and Crown are not known to roll over either, so I think for Bloo, it's just clean like mofos from here on in!

Edited by madalumni

LOL ... that doesn't make any sense. Does anyone think the judges can't get the full sheets if they want them?

Well... they kind of couldn't for a while! But then people started leaking stuff and now it's pretty much over, and most agree it wasn't a great idea. Judges could see full recaps from shows they judged, and corps could see full recaps from shows they were in from the get-go.