San Antonio Showdown

20 bucks for 4 beers? I haven't drank that cheap in forever. Seriously. A bottle of beer is usually $8 here.

I believe you. Our bill for 4 beers and 2 shots was 64 bucks

California is a biiiiit cheaper

• Like 1

I haven't been around much this year, so I'm sure this is something that has already been discussed in depth. Why aren't the full score sheets available this year? I don't like the idea of hiding things ... transparency is the best policy.

I think there are 2 separate threads on recaps that go over this is typical DCP gory detail.

Love both Bluecoats and Crown but my heart is with the Devils as always. Don't think that they can't make up seven tenths.

I am not a fan of this year's show, but never count the Blue Devils out- a bunch of talent from staff to members. They know what it takes to get the job done.

I think the Cavies have enough time to pass SCV when all is said and done.

Understood, but there are 2 percussion judges at finals and we don't see the ten thousandths. plus there were 3 Visual scores that went to the thousandths, we haven't seen that before.

So if the panel tonight had the same amount of judges as finals do, how did we end up with different "math"?

Exactly. No one is suggesting that judges are scoring in the ten thousandths. And that arithmetic got us there is just as arbitrary to me.

I don't think Bluecoats show has the visual demand to win it. They are going to max out their visual program. It's just not that difficult. I think Cavs have a more difficult visual program.

I think eventually the Blue Devs will win.

2-6 could literally be anyone else in the top 6.

I also think eventually BK and BStars will jump Phantom.

Remember when people said that at the first show? And the next week? And the next week? Lol
  • Like 2

top 3...any one of them can take it, and i'm happy whoever it is.

SCV...can they pull closer to get stuck in 4th.

Cadets....after the opener, the show loses me. it's missing several somethings to make a huge jump

Cavies.....on Cadets ###

Phantom/Stars/Madison/Bones/BK...all got goodness

Academy needs to clean it up

Boston...not sure why so close to Academy

Oregon...intriguing show.

Surf.....rough but getting better

• Like 2