Who will peak first?

Tell that to 2008 and 2013 haha

And that's what makes the Devils the big dawgs that run the yard. When peaking means you are taking home a silver at minimum.

• Like 2

Happens every year. Who's going to slow down in the score department as we move into the last 2 weeks?

I was in Atlanta last night would say this of the top 3

Blue Devils should peak early. Aside from some visual stuff..they were squeaky clean

BTW why has it been stated so many times how incredibly clean BD is early (even in June) and yet the topic of them peaking early never surfaces :cool:

Bluecoats (visually need some cleaning and they had a couple of minor ensemble musical tears)

Crown (visually need some cleaning, dline cleaning and they had a couple of minor ensemble musical tears)

Blue Devils should peak early. Aside from some visual stuff..they were squeaky clean

BTW why has it been stated so many times how incredibly clean BD is early (even in June) and yet the topic of them peaking early never surfaces :cool:

Heh... I think it's been clearly stated in multiple places that BD still has more to add to their closer to make it totally complete. I don't see them peaking. It ain't over 'til it's over!

• Like 2

My STRONG OPINION stating from years of observation. BD will not peak early rarely or never have seen them peaking early. For those saying so is only a matter because you all want to see them peak early, but they won't. The team, They know what they doing after so many years and with a strong field of corps with amazing shows competing so AMAZINGLY. BD is no fool to peak this early in the game. Think again.

• Like 3

My STRONG OPINION stating from years of observation. BD will not peak early rarely or never have seen them peaking early. For those saying so is only a matter because you all want to see them peak early, but they won't. The team, They know what they doing after so many years and with a strong field of corps with amazing shows competing so AMAZINGLY. BD is no fool to peak this early in the game. Think again.

This.

Yea, because those two years were lost because they didn't peak at the right time..... not.

Yes. They did. You wanna know when the right time is? Finals night. They obviously didn't peak on Finals night, so no, they didn't peak at the right time. I genuinely wanna hear your argument against this.

Heh... I think it's been clearly stated in multiple places that BD still has more to add to their closer to make it totally complete. I don't see them peaking. It ain't over 'til it's over!

Well, that is to say 'said changes' are going to improve the current program. It may not..right?

Honestly I hope they have changes going in. Compared to Crown and Bluecoats right now BD's program is no where near as cohesive, flowing or complete.....just my opinion.

Yes. They did. You wanna know when the right time is? Finals night. They obviously didn't peak on Finals night, so no, they didn't peak at the right time. I genuinely wanna hear your argument against this.

Simple. Crown and Cadets was simply better that night they won in 11 and 13.