Who will peak first?

As far as Bluecoats go, if they keep doing what they have been doing all season long adding little changes pretty constantly, and have another big one up their sleeve which seems to be rumored, I don't think they'll max it out. Not saying there isn't a chance Crown or Devils can't out pace them, but I don't think any of the top 3 are going to let it slip by them.

We shall see. I was going to say Crown based on them falling back a little this week despite two phenomenal runs the last two days, but a new ending is confirmed so I'll retract that before seeing it.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Don't know about "peaking", but as it relates to the gold medal, Crown needs to ramp up quick. As I recall, they've yet to beat BD and Coats at the same show.

Edited by mboogey73
  • Like 1

I think Blue Knights will peak for the same reason Herk thinks the Cavaliers will peak: "Because I want The Cavaliers to place higher, preferably 5th.

• Like 1

I don't think any of the top three will slow down, as they all have plenty of changes and additions coming between now and finals. Especially Crown's new ending which I predict will be in by Allentown.

Cadets could surge a lot or drop to Cavies depending on how much more changing they do vs cleaning.

SCV are probably near peak for their show without additions, same for Phantom.

Can't wait to watch all of these tonight!

Every corps that's in front of my favorite corps is going to peak, cause my corps is putting in a new ending (like no one else is tweaking their's) and that's gonna propel them to the win.

• Like 1

Who will peak first? All those with the boiling over tempers on the Madison thread! D**n if they aren't ready for a knock out, drag down, throw down! "POW!"

I'm surprised some of the regulars in that thread haven't all had aneurysms by now. It's the same thing, year after year there...

• Like 1

I don't think any of the top three will slow down, as they all have plenty of changes and additions coming between now and finals. Especially Crown's new ending which I predict will be in by Allentown.

Cadets could surge a lot or drop to Cavies depending on how much more changing they do vs cleaning.

SCV are probably near peak for their show without additions, same for Phantom.

Can't wait to watch all of these tonight!

I think Crown's putting their new ending in tonight at NightBEAT.

I'm surprised some of the regulars in that thread haven't all had aneurysms by now. It's the same thing, year after year there...

Instead of the Drum Battle, DCI should set up a ring and let all the regulars on that thread go at it. :w00t::doh::thumbup: It sure would be a lot more entertaining.

• Like 1