So 2017 is your age out year, with whom do you want to march?

BTW this is a really fun thread because you get to daydream...

• Like 1

Having aged out with SCV in the "String of Seconds" years I'd say aging out with Star '93 or Star '91 (in that order) is a neat deal. As for the present, I can't really pick one as I'm not so sure I'd march my age out year to be honest.

Edited by TRacer

Cadets. Attended the first camp for the 1987 show (held over Thanksgiving break weekend in 1986) and had a blast. Was nowhere near qualified to be marching with them, though, and had just met my soon-to-be wife that fall. If I had no restrictions (like lack of talent, spouse-in-waiting, etc.) I would've marched then as it was my age out year too.

If looking at it today it would still be Cadets.

• Like 1

is always fun to be apart of a corps that seems to be moving up. Is exciting to be apart of building something and breaking new ground where a corps has not been before. Usually the energy is very positive and appreciative in such corps. That being said, I would pick: Blue Stars, Academy

• Like 1

Madison

Bluecoats!!!

Although I never marched, I should have listened to my HS band staff that wanted me to do it. They had some connections with the Coats.

Got away from the activity for a long time...but the past 5 years have just blown me away with what I remember about DCI in the early 90's!! Great to find this forum and interact with other fans!! Cheers all :)