Tour of Champions Massillon, Ohio 8/8/16

How are bluecoats getting 97 and 95 in VA? They are dirtier than crown, Cadets, and Scv.

No, they weren't dirtier than Cadets.

I thought they needed to be a bit louder in that passage.

Really? I think they were spectacular in the big hit in the opener. If you are referring to the first time they pick up the horns, then yes. That part is quite soft.

Boy this turned into a real #### show after I got off DCP last night. Don't worry BD fans I wasn't attack your corps, I was simply stating my opinion in saying that I think BD ends up in 3rd on Saturday. Nothing against the devils, they are the raining champs and the most individually talented group out there. I just personally don't think they have the winning show this year that's all. Just one mans opinion and knowing BD history I'm probably wrong to bet against them......but I am this year :)

BD has, once again, the total package. Beginning, middle, end, and my goodness...listen to the freaking ballad in and of itself. They are the better production, and if they lose, it will be based on judging that is founded in sentimental emotion and not objective evaluation of what is on the field.

I'm sorry, but....

Are you arguing that the judging community that has awarded the Blue Devils 7 championships over the last 10 years, perfect caption scores in numerous years, along with the highest score ever posted in DCI....

... is somehow biased against them this year??

We're in agreement that they are the standard bearers for the activity across the board, including design. That doesn't make them untouchable however.

• Like 4

To whoever has it, full or partial, I would like a recap in my inbox. Please and thank you!

Once again, Blue Devils are dominating.

They are dominating in discussion on a thread for a show in which they did NOT appear!

That's talent. :cool:

• Like 3

Really? I think they were spectacular in the big hit in the opener. If you are referring to the first time they pick up the horns, then yes. That part is quite soft.

Well, it may have been a function of where I was sitting.