DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

Blue Knights, wow, a favorite. Loved it!

Love this show. It was kind of a mess at the beginning of the season, but very happy to see how well BK has pulled it together. I don't like it as much as BK's show from the last two seasons, but it is still one of my favorites of this year.

It is really great to see BK develop their own unique identity. I feel like that is one of the things that Crown and, especially, Bluecoats did over the last decade that really helped them move into a place where they are competing for a medal every season. I think it will continue to help BK too if they can continue to stick with this style of show and develop a style that will attract better members that might have passed them up in the past. I would love to see them compete for a medal at some point within the next few years. I feel like it is possible.

Edited by jasgre2000
  • Like 1

Wow, the Blue Knights put on one heck of a show. Fabulous staging, pacing, marching, and playing. Good sound here in the stadium. Didn't over do the synth bass.

• Like 1

When audio engineering geeks watch the DCI Live stream. Bye bye thunderous goo, hello lots and lots of face-melting brass volume.

13920811_10102882194690757_1709736855759