DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

Thank you Bridgemen Alumni!!!!

• Like 1

I was going to say something about the brass and then I remembered the #### I'm listening to all these shows through. Amazon BASIC indeed. Ugh. Where's my Starbucks?

You don't have to pay for expensive headphones these days to get a pretty good sound. I've used headphones in the past, but this year it's been a 125 watt Onkyo AVR into very large Klipsch horn driven speakers. You might want to consider the headphones, they can do a good job off of the computer.

NOT Beats by Dr Dr. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

It's hard to know for sure on the live feed so I am only wondering...but sounded like some significant dirt coming from the Bluecoats snare line during some exposed sections that are normally a bit covered up by the the electronics. Was it that way live?

Edited by auldschool
  • Like 1

Oh... keep it chill... just a joke. (Profiling, as someone else pointed out).

Got it.

Living below the Mason-Dixon Line for 20-plus years has me slow on the uptake at times. LOL.

Next time... add a smiley or something. Or work on your sarcasm skills. :tongue:

• Like 1

I sat watching the whole night wearing a '80s Bridgemen t-shirt. How I just loved that.

So scores are at midnight?