DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

But I'm sure the judges would understand, right? They know that it was just a malfunction, surely.

Then they're not judging the actual performance but what is SUPPOSED to be there.

Still phasing with feet in a number of areas during the last minute - come on Bloo!

Feeling like they're a bit flat tonight, but proud of these kids for playing through the electronics issues

They can use tonight as motivation for throwing one down tomorrow.

Then they're not judging the actual performance but what is SUPPOSED to be there.

Can't have it both ways. Either they judge based on what they know is supposed to be there, or they don't.

Feeling like they're a bit flat tonight, but proud of these kids for playing through the electronics issues

Not sure it's flatness as much as nerves. It's a oh crap moment at the start of the show that just unnerved them which doesn't let them loosen up their swagger as much.

Crowd is going nuts! Standing up before the finish of the show and just getting louder on the final chord.

This... this right here is unavoidable GE.

They'll take no hit in GE even with the electronic issue. That's my prophesy from my living room, watching Olympic coverage.

one bad run drives one great run

• Like 1