DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

At least SHE is relentless.

She's also quite insane by the end of the show.

If you have to rely on a panel in hopes of your corps moving up I don't think it's a very strong argument. I have heard people say last night was a good panel for Blue Devils, Crown, and Bluecoats. The it's a blah corps panel stuff is a load of crap to me.

Think some of us are way more subjective than the accusations of the judges being so.

• Like 4

Time for Legends! Get your green ready, it's infectious!

• Like 1

To all the corps who have their final show today, thanks for making the non finalist grouping as entertaining, well performed, and exciting competitively as it has ever been. I know everyone is understandably discussing about top 12 right now, but I had just as much fun watching you guys this year.

Perform your hearts out today!

Well said and so true. I especially feel that way about the Open Class corps who made the cut. They get less attention that they deserve.

• Like 4

If you have to rely on a panel in hopes of your corps moving up I don't think it's a very strong argument. I have heard people say last night was a good panel for Blue Devils, Crown, and Bluecoats. The it's a blah corps panel stuff is a load of crap to me.

Think some of us are way more subjective than the accusations of the judges being so.

I'm loving you more than usual today <3

• Like 1

If today's recap is as crazy as yesterday's look out

Jeffream@verizon.net

anyway you can send that my way buddy?

Green! Those lights work so well. Last year SCV's just didn't stand out enough. But these green ones pop