2016 DCI World Championship Finals - 8/13/2016

Really enjoyed the Crossmen this year. Hopefully they can carry this momentum into 2017.

I think they will. The membership has plenty of potential returning vets and the design staff is coming back next year.

The 2 sided flags are awesome. Great effect

Imagine people seeing a show for the first time tonight. They're probably going to watch SCV and think, "Where did I hear this before?" :tongue:

• Like 1

Imagine people seeing a show for the first time tonight. They're probably going to watch SCV and think, "Where did I hear this before?" :tongue:

It was so good, I had to look it up on YouTube. Can't remember the exact title, but it's something like Winter 1

The past two years they were fighting for 12th this year there was no doubt they were making finals by champs week. That's an important step forward, particularly in a year when it seemed the whole activity improved.

It was so good, I had to look it up on YouTube. Can't remember the exact title, but it's something like Winter 1

By which I mean the 7/8 take on "Winter" was done by 2 corps this year.