2017 PREDICTIONS!

800+ pages by next year. That's my prediction.

For the Cadets most definitely.

• Like 1

Homers for the 13th Corps will push for expanded Finals (again).

I wouldn't mind a "fan favorite" non-Finalist being able to perform in exhibition on Saturday, but we all know how polls and online voting have turned out in the past.

Homers for the 13th Corps will push for expanded Finals (again).

I wouldn't mind a "fan favorite" non-Finalist being able to perform in exhibition on Saturday, but we all know how polls and online voting have turned out in the past.

I have yet to see one of us Madison "homers" push for that, but you know, let's just make that assumption.

As for a fan-favorite, that couldn't work. No one knows until Friday night, very late, if they're in or out. Logistically it would be a nightmare.

I have yet to see one of us Madison "homers" push for that, but you know, let's just make that assumption.

As for a fan-favorite, that couldn't work. No one knows until Friday night, very late, if they're in or out. Logistically it would be a nightmare.

This was a 2017 prediction. Absolutely nothing against the fans of Madison. Apologies if it came across that way.

Fan favorite -- if there was a non-hackable way to do this, have selection going on all season or start at some significant point along the way (Allentown?). Then pick #13. Just an idea.

There have been multiple threads about this exact thing. They all seem to ignore the fact that it would just cause the same issue for whatever the new cutoff spot is lol.

Fan favorite would 99% of the time be a corps that's already a finalist.

Edited by defeldus2

Fan favorite would 99% of the time be a corps that's already a finalist.

See my previous post for a workaround.