2017 PREDICTIONS!

40 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Is their show the story of Godiva and The Emperor?

Witch one ?  ( lol!)

• Like 1

INT jumped the shark with their clown car rendition of  'Send in the Clowns' in '14. While the guard 'costumes' were uniform, the mock elephant dung was way too BOA for DCI. 20150505-140018-7803.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/12/2017 at 11:20 AM, LabMaster said:

Who is winning on Opening night in Indy between Bluecoats, Crown, Cavies, Cadets, Blue Stars or Crossmen?  How about out west in Clovis the next night with BD, SCV, Blue Knights, Phantom, Academy, Mandarins, Pacific Crest, BDB & Vanguard Cadets.  Then the next night in Massillon with Bluecoats, Carolina, Cadets, Boston and Troopers (very interesting night for sure).  That same night in Whitewater has Cavies, Blue Stars, Crossmen, Madison and Colts.

I predict Bluecoats win at Indy, Blue Devils win at Clovis, Cavies win at Whitewater.

On 6/5/2017 at 6:52 PM, BRASSO said:

There is only 1 poster thats connected in any way to Boston, thats posts on DCP that has predicted Boston above 8th place this season, so this notion of the " hyping of Boston " .... here on DCP anyway.... is a probably just a figure of one's imagination, more than anything else. 

3 minutes ago, emc2 said:

BAC 6-5

Was @emc2 the "1 poster" or does  he make #2?

6 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Was @emc2 the "1 poster" or does  he make #2?

Prior to June 5th, he was the only one to my knowledge, Eleran. I think there are probably a few more now here on June 14th that might've seen Boston's full field show now that have perhaps joined him in his earlier assessment placement prediction for Boston, Eleran. But thats just my guess. I really don't know for sure.

Edited by BRASSO