2017 PREDICTIONS!

5 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Nothing like a bad shoe design to thwart your hopes and dreams.

Crazy how a bad shoe design can knock you out of finals.

lol...

Edited by GREENBLUE

6 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Nothing like a bad shoe design to thwart your hopes and dreams.

A bad shoe design can get you the boot ?.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

This is a stunner!  When was the last time Cofeve beat Boston?

LOL!!!! Of course, these predictions are WAY out there from 6- on, but hey, that is the fun of preseason!!! Feel free to exchange Boston for Colts. Covfefe is my dark horse!!!!!

I don't care what anybody says, I like a good fresh cup of covfefe.

The Couchmen did not make this posters TOP 12 either, and I'm hearing they serve hot covfefe there for everyone.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Academy has more talent and a better book than whom? I wouldn't be so quick to claim Academy has a higher level of talent than Madison, if that's whom you're referring to. It may, in fact, be the reverse. Madison was done in by a really poor show design last year. That effects everything. Their show this year is nothing like last year or the year before. It's great and their best designed (musically and visually) in years. That's not saying they will improve on their placement but it gives me hope. Bottom line is nobody has seen everyone so you can't make a blanket statement about who has more talent and a better book. I've only seen Regiment and Madison, and I'm hugely impressed with what both have on the field thus far.

Than last year. Vast improvements in both facets, and if memory serves (it does), last year brought them an 11th place Saturday night. They didn't squeak in last year, and they're way better this year than last year.

Just now, brassdude6171 said:

Than last year. Vast improvements in both facets, and if memory serves (it does), last year brought them an 11th place Saturday night. They didn't squeak in last year, and they're way better this year than last year.

So is Boston who was in 12 - dramatically so. So IF Boston tops Academy then they are sitting in the 12th spot with Madison and others working to pick them off. Just a theory. 

Frankly corps can improve and move down in the rankings as they will be competing against the 2017 slate, not the 2016 competitors

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

So is Boston who was in 12 - dramatically so. So IF Boston tops Academy then they are sitting in the 12th spot with Madison and others working to pick them off. Just a theory. 

Frankly corps can improve and move down in the rankings as they will be competing against the 2017 slate, not the 2016 competitors

This is why I'm having such a hard time with my predictions.  I really think every single one of last years bottom 7 has a good chance of being better than last year plus Madison Scouts plus the potential of someone else we've all ignored.  

Corps will have bad shows and such but I really do think it's gonna be a year of who improved over last year more than the others rather than themselves.  

The Academy is going the right way though from what I can tell.  If they or someone else close to them last year miss it won't be because of any of their own faults, just the others being so strong.   

EXCITING!  TWO WEEKS!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OldSchoolCorps said:

Ok, I will take the bait...

1) Blue Devils

1) Bluecoats

3) Crown

4) Cadets

5) Phantom

6) SCV

7) Cavies

8) Blue Stars

9) Bones

10) Madison

11) Blue Knights

12) BAC

13) Covfefe

I just don't see SCV dropping in placement a couple of positions from last summer. Thats why it might be interesting to look back at this right after the season to see where we might've been off with some placements and right on the money with others. I always get some right, some wrong every preseason.

I don't see BK in 11th- although everyone is entitled to their opinion i think.