2017 PREDICTIONS!

3 hours ago, cfirwin3 said:

A lot of people seem quite certain about SCV... is there some video out there that I'm not aware of?

There once was.. but its in the Russians hands now and they're saving it for extortion purposes only, reportedly.

• Like 4

I'm feeling pretty good about a Bluecoats medal this year after watching that rehearsal run and last night.  Which one remains to be seen, I don't think anyone is running away with anything this year.  Including them......or Blue Devils.   I WANNA FIGHT FOR IT!  May the best corps win.

I think Cavaliers could very well top last years placement.  Won't be easy, but they have the goods. Already a strong product they're selling but with tons of room for growth proficiency wise and design refining.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, cfirwin3 said:

A lot of people seem quite certain about SCV... is there some video out there that I'm not aware of?

I've heard them...WOW WOW WOW

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I'm feeling pretty good about a Bluecoats medal this year after watching that rehearsal run and last night.  Which one remains to be seen, I don't think anyone is running away with anything this year.  Including them......or Blue Devils.   I WANNA FIGHT FOR IT!  May the best corps win.

I think Cavaliers could very well top last years placement.  Won't be easy, but they have the goods. Already a strong product they're selling but with tons of room for growth proficiency wise and design refining.  

I am 100% certain Bluecoats will medal this year. I know, I know, it's early, but they have such a brilliant design and the talent to back it up. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, cfirwin3 said:

Yeah it's puzzling.  I think there is a lot of wishful thinking there.  It may all prove to be correct (no reason why it couldn't), but I've been confused by the wide spread assertions of success.

Add Gaines to the design mix and that will happen.

Also add in West coast homerism, and that also gets them some love...

I'm on the hype train too.

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Or maaaaaaaybe The Academy is really good.  :117_eyes:

**this**

When I first saw them I thought "No way this corps is going to get knocked out of finals".

Now, I don't want to jinx them, but I like what they've got more than Crossmen, and we'll see about Madison Scouts - Troopers - Colts soon enough.

Oh, and there's no way Boston's not making it to finals this year. They're so much better than last year.

• Like 1