2017 PREDICTIONS!

6 minutes ago, phd-student-TTU said:

Top 3: BD, Bloo, & SCV. Everyone else can go home. Lol

Concur!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phd-student-TTU said:

It depends on if Crown has the guts to can the vocals... and then it depends on what they write for the ending.

If they overhaul to improve GE, then their technical scores are going to easily push them in to that group.

Also, I haven't seen SCV yet, but based on the scoring spread and a few assumptions (like their percussion dependencies, and the likelihood that BD and Bluecoats are close to each other), they may already be competing with Crown.

Edited by cfirwin3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, phd-student-TTU said:

I find this post very insulting to the other corps...for supposedly being a PhD candidate...you're living proof that nature does not abhor a vacuum...

8 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I find this post very insulting to the other corps...for supposedly being a PhD candidate...you're living proof that nature does not abhor a vacuum...

Wow...Smh

axJmn.gif

• Like 5

6 hours ago, phd-student-TTU said:

Top 3: BD, Bloo, & SCV. Everyone else can go home. 

Ouch!... its a G3 now ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Liahona said:

It is but I think they meant it as a joke with the lol added

early to me it looks like BD and Coats competiting for gold and a group of about four corps with a shot for bronze but we will know more after a regional... and even then things can change

if I was a betting man I would say BD wins with Coats right at their heels and then a point or so gap to third this year 

On 6/22/2017 at 7:44 PM, George Dixon said:

We've really got to follow up some of these Boston fan predictions in August. Boston is NOT beating Regiment, Cadets, Blue Stars and Blue Knights at finals. They simply don't have the show content. 

Add it up, and thats a 10th place prediction for Boston this summer. Thats certainly in line with the DCP predictions with DCP'ers of " 9th-10th' on average for Boston's placements this summer.. Time will tell if they move up or down or stay about the same from last season's 12/13th placements. All fans of Corps have their favorite Corps moving up. I know you have Crown medaling at " 3rd " and Cadets just out of medaling at " 4th ". So yes, George, it will be interesting to " follow these predictions in August " from that of the preseason. Good point!

Edited by BRASSO

With Boston's first judged performance tonight, perhaps we will get some clarity in where they might be competitively....or perhaps not.  Multiple sources have said that the Massillon show has a full judging panel tonight, so that is helpful.  BAC will have to overcome early performance times in most of the non-regional shows this summer, but I have reason to believe they are up to the challenge.  One thing is certain:  this corps may put the adjudicators to the test.  Will they be scored on reputation, expectations, or the performance as it happens?  I really do have faith in the system to get it right...eventually.  Hope there are some DCPers at this show...I am really interested in what folks think.  Eat'em up, Boston!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Liahona said:

Need a safe space, snowflake? It was a joke. 

And there's no supposedness to it. I'm ABD right now and wondering what I've gotten myself into. Lol.