2017 PREDICTIONS!

42 minutes ago, Liahona said:

BUT BUT BUT George you said previously Boston COULD finish 6th...so I'm just scratching my head thinking...how does Boston make that happen?

before I saw the whole show or Blue Stars or Regiment. Now I've seen them. The content cap imo is 7th or 8th or so. Of course you never know, these are predictions not declarations. Lol

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

God forbind anyone questions BAC. Lol

Uh huh. Pax dominus vobiscum, Borg.

Edited by CorpwithanS
Father Lankester Merrin
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

before I saw the whole show or Blue Stars or Regiment. Now I've seen them. The content cap imo is 7th or 8th or so. Of course you never know, these are predictions not declarations. Lol

Boston can definitely finish 6th and they do have the content. If they out-execute the Cadets they will beat them. Same with Regiment and Blue Stars. BAC is for real and I'm not normally a fan of theirs. Wonderful show. EXCELLENT design. 

Edited by henry7184

Cavies show was a mess tonight, not saying it can't get better, I just don't think it has appeal with Mars and I did it my way ending the show. I understand the meaning to it, just not the impact that brings a crowd to their feet and GE scores.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, George Dixon said:

You've seen Regiment?!

1 hour ago, NCWVUFAN said:

Cavies show was a mess tonight, not saying it can't get better, I just don't think it has appeal with Mars and I did it my way ending the show. I understand the meaning to it, just not the impact that brings a crowd to their feet and GE scores.

1) That's not the final ending.

2) The North Carolina in your sig gives you away.

3) Crown's ending was a bit of a mess too tonight.

4) I love Crown's hornline.

5) Neener! I think it's going to be a fun season between these two corps.