Staff merri-go-round

Well what do you know.. I really took a shot in the dark on this, George that Sylvester would be back with the Cadets. I reallly was not aware that he was on tour with the Cadets the 2nd half of the season, nor the chism that was taking place between GH and and his Design Staff.

I'm honestly not sure re: Marc's role. He may write the drill or have a program or visual role. Nothing announced and I'm not guessing

My understanding is arrangers, the brass team and remaining folks are all being locked down - it's a process, you have to negotiate, interview - then once things are "decided" there's folks letting current employers know, loved ones know etc. Agreements signed. THEN you can announce

So it's a little slower than people imagine.

I'd expect an announcement of more staff this coming week - but probably not the entire team just yet. It may take into September.

The folks names I've heard via rumors are a mixture of past, present and future (young talent) plus a couple external folks that are known in the activity but haven't been with Cadets before

An influx of blood is key IMO

• Like 4

How's this for a bombshell of a rumor? Matt and Ben Harloff moving from Crown to Cadets, possibly with Klesch as well.

Would doubt it since Harloff is already posting Crown 2017 brass audition info/recruiting.

Most of the issues re: GH's personality have to do with employees in the support and management team at YEA. Unless GH is getting some executive coaching in that department, the larger threats facing his organization will remain the same; employee turnover and finances are their existential threat, more than Finals placement.

Good for them to get an experienced hand on the percussion wheel.

I agree. Brass and drums were the heavy hitters, and those cats still left.

You seem plugged in to Cadets, Tobias..... so what can you update us on Jarrett Lipman's status there with GH, & Cadets. Is Lipman joining Gino at Boston too ? Or staying ?

What about Bentley as well?

• Like 1

No, THIS is a personal attack: go #### yourself with a rake, you ignorant ###. Clearly you're too stupid to understand what a throwaway account is or why one might be used. I'm out. I'll be back on my real account to laugh at your dumb ### when the news breaks officially.

b2a32644733458a6bc71213cca7d81db.jpg

• Like 3

No, THIS is a personal attack: go #### yourself with a rake, you ignorant ###. Clearly you're too stupid to understand what a throwaway account is or why one might be used. I'm out. I'll be back on my real account to laugh at your dumb ### when the news breaks officially.

Don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya! :)

• Like 4