Staff merri-go-round

If they get a decent staff or better staff to replace those openings, then there's nothing to actually recover from.

Besides that, they didn't lose every person in each of those departments. Just key people. So, if those staff members that are leaving left ANY impression on the staff that is staying, I still think they'll be just fine.

Nothing to worry about until we find out who is replacing who.

I disagree...it takes time for a NEW staff to gel..no matter what their pedagogy is IMO

• Like 2

I think adjustment would be more appropriate than recover, especially if it's a strong replacement.

potato potata tomato tomata ..haha

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

I disagree...it takes time for a NEW staff to gel..no matter what their pedagogy is IMO

So it's going to take Crown time to recover but Boston's going to jump 5 placements?

Sounds about right I guess.

• Like 1

So it's going to take Crown time to recover but Boston's going to jump 5 placements?

sarcasm

But of course that is exactly right...it's lonely at the top..just ask the Blue devils..

,/sarcasm

BTW...you seem to presume that just because I'm a Boston supporter that what you said above is my exact opinion...not true...I'm am proud of the corps that I marched and wear that badge...my opinions are mine and not that of the Boston Crusaders...besides...you make it sound like we are talking about the difference between a hemorrhage or exsanguination...

• Like 1

What the heck are you talklng about ? Name us one BAC alum, BAC fan, etc that has predicted that Boston will " jump 5 placements " in 2017 ? Search all you want on here... any thread... you won't find that. So its all in your mind alone. The ONLY thing that BAC Alums have saying on here is that the incoming staff is first rate, morale is off the charts high at the Boston Crusaders at the moment, and the like... nothing about big jumps in placement for 2017. You need to stop with the illusion you have created for yourself that BAC Alums, BAC fans are predicting such a one year placement jump for 2017. Now.. having said all this, nobody wants to put a ceiling on what the staff/ MM's can accomplish in Boston in 2017,... and beyond, either. But, in the meantime, stop with the nonsense of what you think the BAC alums, BAC fans are saying on here ( predictions of "jumping up 5 placements" in 2017 ), as no one connected to Boston has said any such thing at all here on DCP. Don't be silly ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

Name us one BAC alum, BAC fan, etc that has predicted that Boston will " jump 5 placements " ? Search all you want on here... any thread... you won't find that.

Alright I better pounce on this before programs start coming out that could influence my picks.

My preseason top 12

1. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats

3. Carolina Crown

4. Boston Crusaders

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. Cavaliers

7. Blue Knights

8. Cadets

9. Academy

10. Blue Stars

11. Phantom Regiment

12. Madison Scouts

Call me crazy if you want for "jumping the gun" on Boston. I just got a feeling.

Edited by Eleran
  • Like 2

Thank you. :)