Staff merri-go-round

Ooooooh. Thought he was the guard guy. Not my area of expertise.

He worked with Glassmen and Madison Scouts ( Carmen show) before SCV. Didn't he come in for Scheherazade part Deux?

He's more a big picture visual design/costuming/look kinda guy from what I've gathered.

• Like 1

He worked with Glassmen and Madison Scouts ( Carmen show) before SCV. Didn't he come in for Scheherazade part Deux?

He's more a big picture visual design/costuming/look kinda guy from what I've gathered.

Sal was director of Madison from 2003-2006. Although I'm sure he was part of program discussions, he was largely responsible for other items.

If any truth to this about the Rosemount, Mn band director, remember Ben, like Matt, already has been on Cadets' staff (circa 1999,) has privately tutored some Cadets' musicians while he was at Wayzata, and is a USBands judge with a bio already on YEA website. We'll wait until Friday to hear if at all.

It would be extremely exciting if Ben went to the Cadets!

Fair point. Which makes it glaringly obvious that I left out Admin staff. A corps director that started marching there in the 90's. An Operation and Finance Director on with the corps for over 12 years. Corps Manager has been with the corps since he marched in the 70's.

Not to mention Scott SWaldo being the President of the BoD. Son of President Emeritus Ted Swaldo. Scott was a member when Ted brought the corps back from folding into solvency and then beyond.

Under the radar. But I suspect everyone is ok with that.

It would seem someone finally paid attention to one of the factors in BD's success over the decades...staff/admin consistency.

• Like 1

. To be honest, things went down the crapper when he left. 2007 was very tough and my son was in the Scouts that year.

I won't go into details because it's been hashed out so many times on DCP, but the 2007 corps barely got on the field because of the way things were done from 2003-2006.

Sal is a great guy, and very talented, but as a corps director responsible for finances, not so much.

I won't go into details because it's been hashed out so many times on DCP, but the 2007 corps barely got on the field because of the way things were done from 2003-2006.

Sal is a great guy, and very talented, but as a corps director responsible for finances, not so much.

. I did hear that he spent a lot of $$$ but beyond that, I wasn't very involved besides my son. Roger Carter sure ended up in a great place after that. Happy for him.

. To be honest, things went down the crapper when he left. 2007 was very tough and my son was in the Scouts that year.

To clarify - you could SEE how far down the crapper the organization was in 2007. The process of getting there took several years of work behind the scenes.