Staff merri-go-round

Yup. But I do hope they try something in a different style next year. Starting to feel a sameness creeping into BK

Yes, me, too. Was listening to That One Second today and, while I was glad to see the "Life and Death" story come full circle this year, I was also glad to see it come full circle this year.

Really anxious to see what this team comes up with next year that's fresh and new.

• Like 1

Yup. But I do hope they try something in a different style next year. Starting to feel a sameness creeping into BK

Couldn't agree more. My enjoyment of their last three lessened each time, though it was a lot more drastic from 2015 to 2016 than 2014 to 2015 which wasn't that much.

• Like 3

Crossmen have been very strong visually, so that is a little confusing. I LOVED their drill in 2014 and 2015 was very solid too. Though when you look at the scores it is their visual performance and color guard scores that were their strengths in 2016.

I absolutely loved Madison's drill in 2015, so I'm interested, maybe a little cautious after 2016, to see how that goes.

Why would they change one their strongest captions? I don't get it

Why would they change one their strongest captions? I don't get it

Well with this change their guard is gonna be spinning the same stuff and marchers being taught to march the same way (assuming no instructional staff changes), just to the writing of a different designer.

Looking at the scores, they marched and spun like a top 8 corps most of the year, but GE and visual analysis were around 10th - 11th.

Just a change in the what they are marching, not the how that scored so well.

Well with this change their guard is gonna be spinning the same stuff and marchers being taught to march the same way (assuming no instructional staff changes), just to the writing of a different designer.

Looking at the scores, they marched and spun like a top 8 corps most of the year, but GE and visual analysis were around 10th - 11th.

Just a change in the what they are marching, not the how that scored so well.

interesting - hadn't looked into the subcaptions that way -- they certainly did perform their show very well, to the best of their ability IMO

Hope this means things are improving on the homefront for Jeff.

• Like 4