Staff merri-go-round

And over at Phantom Regiment...

Wes Cartwright has been named to lead the corps’ design team as Artistic Director. In this role, Cartwright will be in charge of conceptual and visual design as well as overall show development.

Also new to the team, and assisting Cartwright with the visual design, is Mark Moreno.

Rob Ferguson, who will step into a new role as Percussion Arranger and Caption Supervisor.
Phantom Regiment would like to express its most heartfelt thanks to Bret Kuhn for what he brought to our phamily and the percussion section. Kuhn is turning over the battery arranging and overall percussion supervision to Ferguson, whom he had brought to the Regiment in 2015 as the front ensemble arranger and supervisor. Kuhn consulted with the Regiment starting in 2012 and took over in 2014.

wait..i thought concept started and ended with Dr. Dan?

• Like 1

No changes in the design team for next year's Blue Knights. (Including Bocook remaining as brass arranger, despite leaving Cadets.)

http://ascendperformingarts.org/blue-knights-design-team-caption-heads-return-in-2017/

This is wonderful news! This will make four years, I think, that this team has been together. That kind of consistency is crucial for long term success.

This is wonderful news! This will make four years, I think, that this team has been together. That kind of consistency is crucial for long term success.

Yup. But I do hope they try something in a different style next year. Starting to feel a sameness creeping into BK Edited by George Dixon