2017 Boston Crusaders

3 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Also, considering we get one of these videos every year from this event, this is by far and away the best I've heard them sound and the most I've liked the music.  

Don't get me wrong they sounded very good but I personally thought last years video sounded good also 

25 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

This event was initiated by Boston's Mgt just 3 years ago. The 1st year, this single event raised $80, 000.... in year 2, over $150,000 and here in year 3... $ 500,000. That money did not just fall out of the sky. It came about by Community Outreach, lots of contacts, phone calls, and what is called " sweat equity " in reaching Corporate donors and convincing them that their donation was essential and for a worthy youth endeavor.

This is the fourth year for Concert in the Park.

• Like 3

Much improved than what was seen earlier... Nice connecting ideas. Good show. Awesome drums, typical Gino influenced hornline meaning they re great! Can't wait to see the while show. They may be better than I expected them to be this year. Watch out! Dangerous corps

• Like 1

A better recording where we can see the members and not get a kink in the neck(lol) from BFDTV...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Liahona said:

A better recording where we can see the members and not get a kink in the neck(lol) from BFDTV...

Thanks L for putting up the video.

8 minutes ago, emc2 said:

Thanks L for putting up the video.

Since this was a standstill I thought it was cool to watch Gino really get into the performance at different times...I am personally VERY impressed with the 2017 brass line...the competitive season can't get started soon enough...Best of luck BAC on your summer and looking forward to seeing you LIVE soon...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, drummergirl said:

Seeing various photos from today's performance......Battery uniforms are at least right now slightly different than hornline. Missing jacket cream ruffle. It does have it hanging down below. 

Anna should be in great form later on with this music.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Anna should be in great form later on with this music.

G the uniforms look pretty good live.  We will see saturday how every thing flows together with uni/drill etc.  Seen the hole show up in VT.  Great show. 

10 hours ago, drummergirl said:

Seeing various photos from today's performance......Battery uniforms are at least right now slightly different than hornline. Missing jacket cream ruffle. It does have it hanging down below. 

I don't think they wore the "Puritan Ruffles" at all last night.

9 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

Much improved than what was seen earlier... Nice connecting ideas. Good show. Awesome drums, typical Gino influenced hornline meaning they re great! Can't wait to see the while show. They may be better than I expected them to be this year. Watch out! Dangerous corps

Yup and everything I hear suggest the guard is top six or even top three which will really help their overall scoring. Could be dangerous indeed 

• Like 2