2017 Boston Crusaders

13 hours ago, Liahona said:

18920494_1454708697906402_87561398224821

I would love to hear what local folks think of the show if they get a chance to attend this performance. :)

Is this the uniform reveal as North Star is in the center and 7th Regiment to the viewer's right?

Seems traditional BAC with tweeks, some color, and perhaps a taller look given the one color shako and skyscraper plume.

9 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Is this the uniform reveal as North Star is in the center and 7th Regiment to the viewer's right?

Seems traditional BAC with tweeks, some color, and perhaps a taller look given the one color shako and skyscraper plume.

Do not get your tongue twisted when planted firmly in cheek xandandl, as that has been known to cause potential gum disease according to dentists world wide. ( ..lol)

Edited by BRASSO

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

No. These are last year's BAC uniform

1 hour ago, craiga said:

We unpacked the new ones only a day ago.

One door closes, another one opens. Boston has always shown the uncanny ability to reinvent itself as circumstances dictate, while still remaining true to its values and its roots. The new uniform will be an outward manifestation of the Corps committment to the maximization of a show theme, and symbolically as well to the Corps full commitment to a promising future. Craiga here knows what I am talking about with this.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

The new uniform will be an outward manifestation of the Corps committment to the maximization of a show theme, and symbolically as well to the Corps full commitment to a promising future.  

Wicked Awesome!

8 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Wicked Awesome!

If you change you mind on this after the BAC unis reveal, I will come out there to Utah, and challenge you to the most wicked pillow fight that State has ever had, Ghost. You have no idea on the fluffies that I could bring... I could even use them on the plane to take a restful nap on the way, so as to be fully prepared !

Edited by BRASSO

5 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

If you change you mind on this after the BAC unis reveal, I will come out there to Utah, and challenge you to the most wicked pillow fight that State has ever had, Ghost. You have no idea on the fluffies that I could bring... I could even use them on the plane to take a restful nap on the way, so as to be fully prepared !

Things are going good.

• Like 1

Havala Havala

Anyone up in Lawrence working at a prominent shoe and apparel company?

7 minutes ago, E3D said:

Havala Havala

Anyone up in Lawrence working at a prominent shoe and apparel company?

Yes. One Company just hired Warren Buffet to work the 3rd shift.