2017 Boston Crusaders

Bring it BACCG!!! :)

• Like 3

On 5/31/2017 at 3:18 PM, LabMaster said:

Well they came from other corps during the summer to get some BAC chow when their food wasn't as good.  BAC has fed a few other corps over the years.  But that wasn't what you meant.  I doubt any MM goes to a corps for their food.

To this day, Freddy Martin will tell you one of the reasons he got Jim Ott to leave NorCal and come to Atlanta was the food they served during Finals week in '77.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tenoris4Jazz said:

To this day, Freddy Martin will tell you one of the reasons he got Jim Ott to leave NorCal and come to Atlanta was the food they served during Finals week in '77.

Well this sure seems like food for thought to me.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Liahona said:

Bring it BACCG!!! :)

Pretty sure I marched in high school with the girl in purple at the beginning and the girl in pink at the end. I'm so happy that they made this guard and look forward to their contributions to this year's edition of BAC!

• Like 2

Just looked st Twitter and BAC will have s preview show on June 17th in Everett with North Star and 7th Regiment. Since I most likely won't be able to go to the concert on the 15th, this is great news. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tim K said:

Just looked st Twitter and BAC will have s preview show on June 17th in Everett with North Star and 7th Regiment. Since I most likely won't be able to go to the concert on the 15th, this is great news. 

18920494_1454708697906402_87561398224821

I would love to hear what local folks think of the show if they get a chance to attend this performance. :)

I am sitting in my rv contemplating the week so far. I had come to Castleton last Sunday for a 3 day stay but I decided to stay  the entire week. I have never experienced a BAC st like this. I cannot find the words....just that I appreciate unconditionally the moves this organization is making.

Edited by craiga
  • Like 7

10 hours ago, craiga said:

I am sitting in my rv contemplating the week so far. I had come to Castleton last Sunday for a 3 day stay but I decided to stay  the entire week. I have never experienced a BAC st like this. I cannot find the words....just that I appreciate unconditionally the moves this organization is making.

If BRASSO also was visiting did he behave himself?

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

If BRASSO also was visiting did he behave himself?

Of course I did. They had so many finely tuned volunteers working in such precision like teamwork around the kitchen, that they did not need me to even lift a finger this time.( I was up there last week, not this week when Craiga here was there.)

Everything seems to be going wicked good so far in preseason, ghost.