2017 Boston Crusaders

36 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Agreed. Cadets need to work fast and quickly improve those music scores. I'd prefer if Boston were nipping at Cavaliers or Crown instead lol

Well all the BAC supporters would certainly love that too.  

31 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

Boston is really good. Strongest start I have seen from them in years. You can tell that brass is a Gino line. Strong, powerful, confident. The percussion book is filled with tasty beats and some killer playing. Love their guard.  There really is not much to not like in this show. Even the vocalist is super talented and sang wonderfully.  They will be a contender for a high placement at Finals, no doubt. 

Jwillis35... sorry to have been so cranky on your show review from earlier. Went to bed at 3am, got up at 7 am, and wasn't thinking straight. Sleep deprivation is my excuse thats really no excuse. Continue to do what you do, and how you see fit to do. I look forward to your insights and assessments, however they may be. You are a valuable contributor to this board, imo

• Like 5

Harry Potter 1st  book was published 20 years ago.  Sorcerer's stone.

Edited by emc2
info

49 minutes ago, emc2 said:

Harry Potter 1st  book was published 20 years ago.  Sorcerer's stone.

No idea why but when I read this post the first time I read "Sorcerer is stoned" :sleeping:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, E3D said:

No idea why but when I read this post the first time I read "Sorcerer is stoned" :sleeping:

HAHA.  Great book to read.  I enjoyed the movie as well.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Agreed. Cadets need to work fast and quickly improve those music scores. I'd prefer if Boston were nipping at Cavaliers or Crown instead lol

One Goliath at a time, George!

• Like 1