2017 Boston Crusaders

The Boston Crusaders won the Boston- Cavaliers Fund Raising challenge. Both Corps " win" , imo as both raised good funds for their respective Corps in a fun format.

Image may contain: one or more people

• Like 5

Just now, BRASSO said:

The Boston Crusaders won the Boston- Cavaliers Fund Raising challenge. Both Corps " win" , imo as both raised good funds for their respective Corps in a fun format.

Has Boston ever lost one of these challenges?

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Has Boston ever lost one of these challenges?

No. I don't believe so.  Each of them has been pretty close however.

1 hour ago, SuperSaderFan said:

July 31st battling for 5th/6th and BAC pushed through the tough performance order stretch. Great job staff and members. Heading north and firing on all cylinders a result of great planning and execution across the board from operating on the road, the fleet, food, souvies, rehearsal facilities, design adjustments, teaching excellence and member achievement. Fund raising has been outstanding - crushing it in the DCI giving challenge, and planning to finish the year strong on all fronts. The corps has done this all on the road with no opportunities to show the Boston family it's finished product. Looking forward to some east coast home court in Lawrence this Thursday and a big night in Allentown on Saturday night. Some great events planned around the next two weeks: Big homecoming on Thursday in Lawrence including clinic, Senior Corps cookout for the kids, VIP reception for donors before the show and then combined performance with Madison for an encore; Friday visit to Most Precious Blood Church; Saturday in Allentown - big cookout for Alumni & Friends in the park put on buy the Board of Directors at 4:00 before the show - starting later due to nice late step off time; next week in Indi - hotels for the members, indoor and stadium practice facilities, the board has rented the Colts Club (Gate 10) at the stadium for all s show nights for Alumni & friends from 6PM - 2 AM, 3 great performances and a banquet on Sunday. Keep pushing!

What an incredible season the corps is having!    I've had many conversations with members during the last couple weeks on FB, and every one has been telling me it is the best summer of their lives..both vets and new members alike.  Great job to all!~  Counting down the hours until Lawrence and the Allentown weekend!!!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, craiga said:

What an incredible season the corps is having!    I've had many conversations with members during the last couple weeks on FB, and every one has been telling me it is the best summer of their lives..both vets and new members alike.  Great job to all!~  Counting down the hours until Lawrence and the Allentown weekend!!!

It's just too bad that a Tanglewood concert could not have been added to the mm season of great moments.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

If the world were to end today, your season would be a success on so many levels. Kudos to all of you.

Very tasty returning to your roots and helping the present mms experience what previous generations have known.

HOWEVER, I am not sure HE will pick favorites with MPB whispering in one ear and HNC whispering in the other, ha, ha. Something about God helps those who help themselves. Saturday will be a great show for the audience for sure.

To the the Boston Crusaders from VT to today.  Best show all around this year. Just outstanding.  No (-) neg score to date.  What will this mean going forward.  To All get behind the BAC. 

• Like 2

It's a plot I tell you. A definite pre-established conspiracy plot. Must have been put into action when D. Acheson flew in to the Hub upon the cancellation of Tanglewood and contest.

Here's the evidence:

BAC competes in Winston-SALEM (NC)

then 

BAC competes in SALEM (VA)

finally they head home only to go see

BAC in SALEM (MA)

It's a Wicked plot I tell you. They are conjuring up something and where there is smoke, there's a fire.

12 minutes ago, xandandl said:

It's a plot I tell you. A definite pre-established conspiracy plot. Must have been put into action when D. Acheson flew in to the Hub upon the cancellation of Tanglewood and contest.

Here's the evidence:

then 

BAC in SALEM (MA)

It's a Wicked plot I tell you. They are conjuring up something and where there is smoke, there's a fire.

THAT IS OUR OPINION.    Boston scores have been stop 2 times.  OK they have been on tour out there all season. They have managed to stay in the top 6 all this time.  What I say to the kids and staff outstanding Job all around.  No neg responsive comments from BAC.  What they have done each show is blow the doors off the stadium.  Could be the best over all year in BAC history (modern times).  Good luck to all the kids in all the corps you are the best.  Thank you.    

51 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Here's the evidence:

then 

BAC in SALEM (MA)

well, we all know Salem refreshes naturally

s-l225.jpg

• Like 3