2017 Boston Crusaders

18 minutes ago, Liahona said:

So I just arrived a few minutes ago at BAC's practice site and it atarts to pour hard...I see the corps leave the field and head inside...perfect timing on my part...NOT!

Shucks. Did just hear from Hop FB video it is supposed to clear out by five pm so should have show tomorrow night

it's sad late in season if we lose a show day, there are only a handful left

regarding scoring, completely agree, folks should not compare scores from different shows to determine "who is ahead" 

you have to wait until the corps compete together with the same panel and conditions

looks like Boston and Cadets are closely matched right now, for Cadets to hop over Boston they would need to raise their performance captions, brass is improving as well as guard but Percussion has lagged so that could be the difference maker between the two corps

the close competition probably helps motivate both corps members and staff, so I feel it helps drive both corps to their best possible show by next Saturday, a good thing!

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Wait, what? Somehow I missed the Clifton show when compiling that list, which was a big oversight. Sorry about that.

Close enough though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Close enough though.

Well he did which I thought was a bit funny about AUG 3

33 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Shucks. Did just hear from Hop FB video it is supposed to clear out by five pm so should have show tomorrow night

regarding scoring, completely agree, folks should not compare scores from different shows to determine "who is ahead" 

you have to wait until the corps compete together with the same panel and conditions

looks like Boston and Cadets are closely matched right now, for Cadets to hop over Boston they would need to raise their performance captions, brass is improving as well as guard but Percussion has lagged so that could be the difference maker between the two corps

the close competition probably helps motivate both corps members and staff, so I feel it helps drive both corps to their best possible show by next Saturday, a good thing!

Are you saying the clifton ahow is cancelled?

I don't listen to idiots that make predictiions about corps when they are not head to head. It is the quickest way to set up for disapointment when they do meet...

Hopefully Boston can get their GE captions up...brass..percussion and guard are all doing phenominal...

Talk about dedication...BAC kids loading props into truck in the pouring rain..no rain gear..shorts and t-shirts etc...Im staying dry in car..feel guilty now..yikes lightening

29 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Are you saying the clifton ahow is cancelled?

I don't listen to idiots that make predictiions about corps when they are not head to head. It is the quickest way to set up for disapointment when they do meet...

Hopefully Boston can get their GE captions up...brass..percussion and guard are all doing phenominal...

no I said that the last report was they should be good for the show

12 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

got it..you said tomorrow night in post

Edited by Liahona

12 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

please keep me posted..only have cell phone

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

I wish I believed this, but how many times does a corps' score ever go down during the season? Regardless of the show or competition? It's very obvious that judges are viewing the previous shows scores and moving all the corps up a tiny bit at a time.