2017 Boston Crusaders

Things that have been going on for the past several years. Complex production on BAC part. IT is interesting the lack of understanding of their productions Very much different from the others. Totally more complex up scale from the other.

I definitely have understood them, and appreciate the complexity of a few of those shows, just think they need to focus it a little more.

I have full faith in the people designing to put something very good together.

Things that have been going on for the past several years. Complex production on BAC part. IT is interesting the lack of understanding of their productions Very much different from the others. Totally more complex up scale from the other.

I don't think we can look at the past several years of anything right now at BAC...with the changing of the guard IMO...

I don't think we can look at the past several years of anything right now at BAC...with the changing of the guard IMO...

The new members of the "guard" of which you mentioned have what type of history for what they like to do, since there's no GH multi tasking the process?

Edited by Ghost

The new members of the "guard" of which you mentioned have what type of history for what they like to do, since there's no GH multi tasking the process?

I think it's all looking positive in boston...not sure if I understand your question exactly...

So back to Boston, I think I'm most interested in what design take they go with. When you look at the most successful corps they have a pretty clear voice in what they do. I'm interested in what Boston Crusaders choose as their voice.

Something modern/new ground?

Something classic with a new take?

A mix?

I think it's all looking positive in boston...not sure if I understand your question exactly...

With DMTx questions, I wanted to know what type of shows have these guys brought to the table? What's their pedigree?

Edited by Ghost

What you should look at is the past several years. Maybe you will not understand the complex production that BAC has done. note: Cadet production this year. They did Pines of Rome mixed with Animal farm. did not work.. It did not work for BAC as well to complex for the other's at this time frame IMO.

My sources tell me that the show will include Music for wind and Percussion, Hava nagila, a drum line feature "Unsquare Dance", Hello Again , rounded out by Conquest.

Just my sources.

Were those sources found at the very bottom of that bottle of Tequila of yours perhaps ( haha!)

• Like 1

Were those sources found at the very bottom of that bottle of Tequila of yours perhaps ( haha!)

The way that i look at it is Jordon 2000.

Hopefully we will see a progressive music arrangement of the past. Too bad Ed D was not around. Just incredible person. 1970 vfw FL the end was insane.

• Like 1

My sources tell me that the show will include Music for wind and Percussion, Hava nagila, a drum line feature "Unsquare Dance", Hello Again , rounded out by Conquest.

Just my sources.

If they are doing a drumline "Unsquare Dance" feature, they also need to do "Pop Goes the Weasel".

What can I say....I'm old! :tounge2: